25 April 2013

Argument Type

Type idea and expression 01
To start off with my idea generation I decided to create a simple design based on the first few lines. I used a rough looking background because the argument seems to get louder and faster as it goes on and I think this expresses the one on one argument without the audience laughter. I only used one typeface for this which was Futura and used a number of different weights, some examples are light condensed and extra bold condensed oblique. I decided to use a heavy type weight for male two who was looking for an argument and in my view it represents his voice and volume. However for male one I used a light weight condensed for his voice as it was calm even when the argument got to its loudest volume and to suggest the over all confidence of him making his point that he did.

I am going to try out more ideas which I will have to get to a stage where I can say where I am going with the brief  for next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment